Bryllian.com is owned and operated by Nguyener Marketing LLC.
Bryllian.com values your privacy. This notice describes what information we collect, how we use it, and, if necessary, those with whom we share it.
TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your experience at Bryllian.com. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you download the app, search, read and watch the content, register as a user and/or communicate with us. As a result of those actions, you provide us with the following information:
- Phone number
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Date of birth
Bryllian.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Payment information: Your credit card information or payment information, will be processed by “PayPal” (payment platform), which will treat and safeguard your data with total security and with the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the subscriptions. Share Pro reserves the right to contract any payment platform available in the market, which treats your data for the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the subscriptions.
Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use “cookies.” We obtain certain types of anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser gets access to Bryllian.com or third-party content served by or on behalf of Bryllian.com on other websites. Some of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed; purchase history; and the products you searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the services or as long as the user does not close his account or withdraw his consent. The user’s personal data will be deleted from our database immediately the user’s account is closed or his consent withdrawn.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current application. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Provide the iPad application (iOS version).
- Provide the Web applications.
- Facilitate communication between users.
- Process payments.
- User registration.
- Create user profiles.
- Improve our application, and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our application.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by Bryllian.com’s application and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Bryllian.com.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
By downloading the application, registering and providing us with personal information to communicate with you, you agree that we collect and use your information. You can withdraw your consent, contact us through the contact information or the contact page.
On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, in which you can share your information.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include process payments (PayPal), sending email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Bryllian.com and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Bryllian.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Bryllian.com uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the application. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the application to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
Bryllian.com follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Bryllian.com receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Bryllian.com strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data provided to Bryllian.com:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the treatment of your data.
- Request your portability.
- Not be subject to automated individual decisions.
The Users can exercise all these rights contacting us through the contact information or the contact page and indicating the reason for his request.
Without preconception to any other administrative appeal or legal action, the user shall have the right to submit a claim to a control authority, in particular in the State in which he or she has their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, If you consider that the processing of your personal data is not appropriate to the regulations, as well as in the case of not seeing the exercise of your rights satisfied. The control authority in which the claim was filed will inform the claimant about the course and result of the claim.
EU MEMBERS’ RIGHTS (GDPR COMPLIANT)
If you are habitually located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below:
- Access and Porting: You can access your information at any time.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by contacting us.
- Object: Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously provided your consent, such as to permit us to process data about you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complain: Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
You can see more about these rights at:
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA – Canadian regulation), the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA – U.S regulation and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – European regulation) regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF END CUSTOMERS
The end-customer information collected through the Bryllian.com application will be the sole responsibility of the users who installed the application on their devices. The users of Bryllian.com, must have the respective authorization and consent of their clients, to collect and use the personal information they provide through the application. The information that the users’ clients provide through the application will be used with the exclusive purpose of meeting the administrative and commercial objectives of their commercial establishments. Bryllian.com is not responsible for the misuse of the personal information of clients, collected through the application, nor does it accept claims from final clients for the misuse of their information by users. Users who download and use the application in their establishments should exercise the utmost care and diligence in the handling and use of their customers’ personal information.
The forms available in the application, should be considered as reference, the use of these forms by the users and the information collected through these forms, is the sole responsibility of the users. Bryllian.com only provides the tools and the application for the use of the users who are responsible for the use and the information collected through the application.
EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information.
To opt-out of Bryllian.com email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
SUPPLIERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES